NOTE: This blog post was migrated from my old Wordpress blog!
Right! Github repos are up and Live! (ignore the current 3 or 4 commits, I made some edits to the Readme files).
I’ve made it an organisation so I can keep the two parts of the project, the cloud UI and the Raspberry Pi Application, separate. This makes it easier to both view and edit the two sections as they both run on different platforms etc.
I’ve also made some changes to the design document from the feedback provided by my supervisor, added all the titles and subtitles to my report and revised my Gantt chart! This means I have a basic overview of how my project is going to run. I’ve given myself around 6 weeks programming time, with other work also being done at the same time, hopefully this won’t overrun. In my previous post you will see that I’m also using MoSCoW prioritisation, this should ensure that I have at least a basic working solution early on and will work on the additional features for as long as I have time.